Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

Direct Response Selling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Susan Bellman

Susan Bellman

Direct Response Selling Empty
PostSubject: Direct Response Selling   Direct Response Selling EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:13 pm

I have heard some people say that it's difficult for inventors to license an idea to Direct Reponse selling compaines. Do I need to have my products made and ready to go before hand?

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lisa Lloyd

Lisa Lloyd

Direct Response Selling Empty
PostSubject: DRTV Licensing   Direct Response Selling EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:14 pm

While I have not personally licensed to DR companies, I have worked with them and do not see it as a difficult process at all. Like any legal document, you should have good council, but it could be amazing for your product. The DR world is great for new products because it is, in essence, free advertising. Generally speaking the real money is made at retail once the product is out and known. There are two great shows you can exhibit at, Response Expo and ERA. Jenny Lawlor runs inventor pavilions all over the country, including these shows and you can get BIG discounts when you work through the pavilion rather then the show directly. You can email her at jenlawlor@comcast.net for more information. Good luck!

Lisa Lloyd, CEO
Lloyd Marketing Group, Inc.
www.LloydMarketingGroup.com
Back to top Go down

Direct Response Selling
Page 1 of 1