Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

Anything Left For Me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Susan Bellman

Susan Bellman

Anything Left For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Anything Left For Me?   Anything Left For Me? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:55 pm

So if I sign up with a fulfillment company and have them do everything for me, will there be any profit left for me ?
Is it all negotiable?
I'm reading company websites and it does seem a little confusing.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Yubas

Matthew Yubas

PostSubject: Fulfillment Costs   Anything Left For Me? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Hello Susan,

Yes it's true there are a number of costs associated with fulfillment. Costs include Pick and Pack (per order, quantity, data entry, shipping, shipping materials, enclosures), receiving merchandise, storage, insurance, reporting, and some have a minimum monthly fee.
Call some fulfillment houses and asks for costs. With a spreadsheet run some scenarios per possible number of orders per month and compare the costs.
When just starting out, you may compare the costs to doing it yourself. Then when orders are frequent and large enough, either hire someone or use a fulfillment company.
The main thing is that you want to spend more time on marketing activities rather than packing and shipping orders.

Hope this helps you,
Matthew Yubas
Back to top Go down
Susan Bellman

Susan Bellman

PostSubject: Re: Anything Left For Me?   Anything Left For Me? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:51 am

Thanks very much Matthew, that makes a lot of sense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything Left For Me?   Anything Left For Me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anything Left For Me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Manufacturing Your Idea :: Fulfillment-
Jump to: