Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

Does the advice apply to my situation as well?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Goldblatt

Bill Goldblatt

Does the advice apply to my situation as well? Empty
PostSubject: Does the advice apply to my situation as well?   Does the advice apply to my situation as well? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:06 pm

There are certainly general principles that apply to subjects such as inventing, marketing, business, licensing, etcetera regardless of who you are. That said, different people have different budgets, objectives, motivations, strengths, weaknesses, and resources. Different situations involve different industries, regions, companies, and individual employees.

Bottom line: all situations are ultimately unique. What makes great advice for one inventor might not make great advice for the next. What worked for one inventor, might not work for the next.

Of course, in all of these situations there are usually at the very least lessons you can learn and take from even where the advice provided might not fully match the situation. But ultimately you need to trust what you believe (which I guess should go without saying).

- Bill
bill@criteriondynamics.com
www.criteriondynamics.com
Back to top Go down

Does the advice apply to my situation as well?
Page 1 of 1