Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

Trademarks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
susanlight

Trademarks Empty
PostSubject: Trademarks   Trademarks EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:57 pm

I have been on the trademark website. There are so many options for pricing. Can anyone help me with this. I want to trademark my name. Here is another question. My webdesigner took my original logo and tweeked it. He put it on my website and then said if I wanted the logo in a jpeg form it would be $500.00. Half of what he normally charges. I have a friend who said she could produce the logo for me at no charge. Are there any issues with having my friend make me the logo?
Back to top Go down
Troy Robison

Troy Robison

Trademarks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trademarks   Trademarks EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:00 pm

susanlight wrote:
I have been on the trademark website. There are so many options for pricing. Can anyone help me with this. I want to trademark my name. Here is another question. My webdesigner took my original logo and tweeked it. He put it on my website and then said if I wanted the logo in a jpeg form it would be $500.00. Half of what he normally charges. I have a friend who said she could produce the logo for me at no charge. Are there any issues with having my friend make me the logo?

Susan, I looked at the Trade Mark site, what a mess to try and figure out. Do you have the form I would think the fees would be on it. You can file through the Electronic system on your computer . The instructions and cost are in the link below.

http://www.uspto.gov/teas/eTEASimportantnotice.htm

http://www.uspto.gov/web/menu/feedback.html

If you need help the link above is for emailing the USPTO for help....I have been told they answer back pretty quick..

There shouldnt be any problems with your friend doing the logo...

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
susanlight

Trademarks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trademarks   Trademarks EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Thank You..thought it was just me that thought the whole site was confusing....
appreciate your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trademarks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trademarks   Trademarks Empty

Back to top Go down

Trademarks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Patents Trademarks and Copyrights :: Trade Marks and Copyrights-
Jump to: